Berlin is one of Europe’s most colorful and vibrant cities. It has lovely rich history and culture. If you ever visit Berlin and you’re searching for some crazy fun things to do in the city, search no further. Tour and explore the city’s streets, go clubbing, try the tasty local pubs, and learn about new music, art and culture.
Berlin is one of the most economical cities in Western Europe. You can find some of the world’s best museums, inexpensive foods, crazy nightlife, affordable accommodation, and it offers plenty of free activities.
From beautiful museums to modern fancy restaurants and from hundreds of galleries to lakes, there is certainly no shortage of fun things to do there. Due to the current pandemic, it is not possible to explore some of these beautiful places. After the coronavirus pandemic, you can travel to Berlin and have all the fun you want.
Also, keep in mind that the lists of things mentioned here are far from the whole picture. There are lots of other exciting ways to experience Berlin.
Exciting Things To Do In berlin
- Go Swimming in a Lake: So many lakes surround Berlin. The most popular one is Wannsee, if you like to meet many people and a louder atmosphere, Wannsee is your best bet.
- Go to a Bar: Berlin is generally really a casual place with many nice bars or cafes. If you like music and you want to enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, then visit a bar.
- Indulge in some Currywurst: Berliner Currywurst is one of the signature fast food dishes of the city. Treat yourself with one.
- Visit the Berliner Dom: Paying a visit to this gorgeous cathedral is something you don’t want to miss. It’s one of the prominent landmarks in the city.
- Go nightclubbing: Berlin has some of the best nightclubs in the world that you surely don’t want to miss.