In this article, you will find 31 hilarious Reasons Why Men Are Happier Than Women. Some of the reasons stated here will definitely put a smile on your face for the rest of the week. This article is for laughs. So don’t take it too seriously.
Reasons Why Men Are Happier Than Women
1. Men underwear is 5 dollars or less for a three-pack
2. Men never have strap problems in public
3. Men spend less time in front of a mirror
4. People never stare at your chest when you’re talking to them
5. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend
6. Men can do the shopping for all his relatives in 30minutes
7. Men can play with toys all their life
8. Men can wear shorts no matter what their legs look like
9. Men have one wallet and can decide to have one pair of shoes which are suitable for every season
10. Men can choose whether or not to grow a mustache
11. Men can do their fingernails with a pocket knife
12. Chocolate is just another snack for men
13. The whole garage belongs to them
14. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
15. You can wear NO shirt to a waterpark
16. The last name of men never changes
17. Everything on a man’s face stays its original colour
18. Men can keep the same hairstyle for years, even decades
19. Wrinkles add character for men
20. Men don’t keep grievances for long
21. Men only have to shave their faces and neck
22. Men can go on a week’s vacation and pack only one suitcase
23. Men new shoes don’t cause blisters, cut or mangle their feet
24. Men don’t have to stop and think about which way to turn a screw
25. Men have one mood all the time
26. Men are not worried about makeup
27. Phone conversations usually end in less down 30seconds
28. A wedding dress costs $5000. A tuxedo rental cost 100 dollars
29. Men can open all their own jars
30. Men can sleep any style without bothering about their hairstyles been affected
31. Men can easily urinate with just a zip down
The “reasons why men are happier than women” stated here show how easy, faster, and cheaper a man can do something. It’s just for fun, and they do not necessarily mean men are actually happier than women.
Allison Eyube is the Editor in Chief at Whatsdalatest. As a consultant, he enhances brand awareness and the communication process. As a writer, Allison is committed to giving everyone the best relationship advice and wellness information.
He enjoys writing useful content for people from all walks of life.