Things guys can do that girls love is not that complicated. A guy doesn’t have to do much to make a girl fall for him; it’s the small but sweet things that melt a girl’s heart. It is effortless to make a girl happy. All it takes is a little class and charm, and boom she’s smiling.
There are many ways a guy can make a girl feel comfortable in a relationship, but it can be the small, simple gestures that are the most noticeable and mean the most. Something as simple as a kiss on the forehead or wearing a shirt she bought will go a long way. Here are a few of the many things guys do that girls love
The Things Guys Do That Girls Love
1. Holding her hand unexpectedly: Girls love it when their partner reaches out and holds their hands. Especially while driving back from a date, taking one hand off the steering wheel to hold her hands is a way of saying I want to be close to you.
2. Offering your jacket or sweatshirt: When a guy wraps his jacket around his girl’s shoulders or offers a sweatshirt to keep her warm, he cares about her well-being and wants her to feel comfortable. Also, girls love to wear an oversized sweater that smells like their boyfriends.
3. Making a playlist of music: When a guy takes out his time to create a playlist of songs you both enjoy, it serves as a personal soundtrack that expresses both of your feelings.
4. Sending cute random texts within the day: When a guy sends a random cute text during the day, it shows that he’s thinking about you, or you’re on his mind. Whether he might have seen something that reminded him of you or he remembers an inside joke, it just shows you’re on his mind, and that’s all that matters.
5. Telling stories from his childhood: A girl loves to hear about her guys’ past. It makes her feel like he is letting him into a world nobody knows. It makes her feel connected to him and makes her feel like he trusts her.
6. Girl loves a patient guy: Girls take a lot of time to get ready or even try to decide what to wear or where to eat, and that’s because they want to be sure of what decision they are taking. It means a lot to them when a guy understands and is willing to wait and be patient with them.
7. Making her laugh: Being able to make a person laugh is a fantastic trait. Making a girl laugh can be seen as one of the most attractive traits. Laughing is one of the greatest pleasures. You don’t always have to be so stiff and serious about everything. Having a sense of humor goes a long way is pleasing a girl.
8. Remembering important dates: Remembering essential dates shows that you pay attention, and girls love this. Whether it’s her date of birth or an anniversary, not forgetting these dates mean a lot to girls.
9. Complimenting them: We all love to get compliments. Either it’s from how we look, what we do, etc. We need it sometimes to motivate us. When a guy compliments a girl, it makes her melt, especially when it’s real.
10. Not afraid to be emotional: Girls don’t like a guy that is too soft, but they do appreciate a guy who can show how he feels now and then. I’m not necessarily saying he should break down and cry, but once in a while, he can show how he feels.
11. Cuddling her: Most people like to have their space when falling asleep, but if a guy holds a girl close, it means he really likes her. It’s both romantic and comforting.
12. Having good hygiene: Nobody loves to stay around a person who smells or doesn’t observe proper hygiene. A girl loves it when a guy puts a lot of effort into taking care of himself.
13. Opening doors for them: Girls feel really loved when guys open doors for them. It is not like they can’t open the doors themselves, but when they see the effort you put by going out of your way to make them feel comfortable, it makes them love or like you even more.
14. Passion, Goals, and Ambition: Girls love a guy who has passion, goals, and ambition. It shows that they are willing to take themselves seriously. Furthermore, she will be more willing to support you in reaching your goals.
15. Hugging them from behind: Something as simple as hugging a girl from behind is one of the sweetest things ever. It could be while she’s cooking or doing random kinds of stuff. It makes her feel protected.
16. Letting girls rant to them: Girls love it when guys listen to them when they’re angry. It could be about the most stupid or unnecessary thing to rant about, but having someone there to listen just gives her this sign of relief.
17. Hanging out with his friends: When a guy allows her to hang out with him and his friends, It makes a girl feel like she’s accepted, or he’s not ashamed to show her to the world.
18. Listening to her opinions and considering them: It’s one thing just to hear what she’s saying, and another thing to take her advice. Putting her opinion into consideration will make her feel good, and it can go a long way.
19. Letting her know how important she is: Telling her how much she means to you and how she compliments your life, makes her feel unique and secure. It improves her mood, self-esteem, and self-confidence. Also, she will develop more respect for you.
20. Kissing her on the forehead: Forehead kisses are the cutest and tender kisses of all. It makes her melt and feel safe. Furthermore, she sees you as her place of comfort. It also reassures her of your love and affection. In fact, she will sleep knowing you care deeply for her.
21. Giving girls your honest opinion: Not sugarcoating your opinions about issues such as; if the dress looks nice or not. It allows for us to trust you for giving us good replies to our problems.
22. When boys protect girls: It’s adorable when a guy wants to protect a girl. Mind you I don’t mean being overprotective, but being protective in the sense that when they feel you could get hurt or you’re in danger, they’ll be there to protect you.
Apart from all these mentioned above, there are other things guys do that girls love.
See also: 18 Things Girls Do That Guys Love
Allison Eyube is the Editor in Chief at Whatsdalatest. As a consultant, he enhances brand awareness and the communication process. As a writer, Allison is committed to giving everyone the best relationship advice and wellness information.
He enjoys writing useful content for people from all walks of life.