Girls don’t have to try very hard to impress a guy; actually, they don’t even have to try at all. Men are visual creatures who love or want things that are pleasing to their eyes. Unlike girls who have to be told something or treated in various ways to please them, guys are easier. Girls do many things that guys love, such as how they look naturally, how they cuddle, their pleading eyes, and so much more. Knowing these things can also help to improve your relationship with your partner. Here are a few things girls do that guys love.
The Things Girls Do That Guys Love
1. Natural look: Some girls tend to have a bit of obsession with makeup, and sometimes often refuse to leave the house without a painted face, but little do they realize that guys find their natural look very cute and sometimes irresistible.
Although guys love it when a girl gets all dressed up and looks glamorous, they really appreciate it when she doesn’t wear any makeup and goes natural and comfortable around them. It shows that with or without makeup, she feels confident about how she looks.
2. Wearing his clothes: Guys absolutely love it when girls put on their shirts, not only does it make them look adorable when wearing those oversized clothes, but it also makes them look hot. It makes him feel like she is comfortable around him.
3. Wearing glasses: Guys often find it cute and sexy when a girl wears glasses. Maybe there’s something good about looking geeky. It could also be because it evokes teachers’ fantasies. Whatever the reason is, it works.
4. Just waking up: There’s something cute about a girl who can look cute when she’s just waking up. Here, she’s in her most natural state and very vulnerable, but yet she manages to pull it off. Most guys find this irresistible.
5. Biting of her lips: Biting of lips is an age-old form of flirting, and there’s something about it that makes guys notice a girl. But if a girl has a habit of biting her lips unconsciously, this really adds to her personality. It makes a guy fall in love with her all over again.
6. Laughing: A free-spirited laugh that lights up your face can be very contagious. Guys find it irresistible when girls have an honest laugh. Not only does it put guys at ease, but it also makes them more attracted to girls, especially if it’s their jokes that make them laugh.
7. Playing with her hair: A girl’s hair is a source of attraction. Playing with it adds to that attraction, and guys love to see when a girl plays with her hair. Whether it’s intentional or not, it gets them attracted to her.
Her playing with her locks or tucking her hair behind her ears is not only cute but also graceful and feminine.
8. The way she gets scared: Sometimes girls’ fears are rational, and sometimes they are not, but guys are extremely fascinated that someone can be so strong when it comes to big things in life, and scared when it comes to small things like spiders and basically anything creepy and crawly.
Furthermore, guys love it when a girl is sometimes scared because it allows them to step up, protect them, and be the hero.
9. Similar interests: Guys love it when they find girls who have similar interests, especially fun-loving and adventurous ones. Moreover, girls who are interested in sports and video games drive men crazy.
Not all girls can be into this, but guys find it adorable when they join in and show support.
10. Cooking: Guys love it when a girl tries to cook and show their affection through it, even when they’re not the best cooks in the world. Even when they try to cook, and it turns out bad, their efforts are still acknowledged.
11. Pleading eyes: This is one of the cutest things girls do that makes guys like them a lot more, and most guys would agree that girls look exceptionally cute when they do this.
12. Cuddling: Guys will sometimes say they don’t like to cuddle, but when a guy is madly in love with a girl, he will want to cuddle with her all the more, even all night long.
There’s nothing like having the girl he loves wrapped up in his arms’ safety and security. It makes him feel good.
13. Guys love girls that smell nice: A girl who smells nice is an added advantage to making a guy like you. Guys would always want to stay around a girl who smells nice.
14. Confident girls: Guys love confident girls. It shows that they can handle things, and guys look at this as being super sexy.
15. Girls who are independent: Guys like girls who are independent but can still be dependent on their man. Guys always want to be in charge and have the upper hand, but they also love it when a girl is independent and can do things for herself when he’s not and when he is around, while also being dependent on him at the same time. It seems a bit tricky, but it actually isn’t.
16. Make Him feel loved: Guys love it when a girl makes him feel loved and lets him know he means the world to her. Sometimes, guys also want to act tough and pretend they don’t feel or have emotions. However, guys love it when a girl makes him know how much she loves him, how important he is to her, and how he means the world to her.
17. Blushing: Guys find it cute when girls blush. Like when he tells her how beautiful she looks and she blushes. He’ll think it’s pretty cute because it makes him feel that you care about what he thinks, and it would make him feel special.
18. Being yourself: Guys love it when girls can be themselves around them. You forcing yourself to smile, or laugh, or trying too hard during a conversation, or aren’t genuinely enjoying yourself makes a guy not feel at ease. Guys don’t want to feel like they are boring you or making you uncomfortable.
Doing these 18 things that guys love will help you to improve and build a positive relationship with your man. While not start today, spend time alone together to re-ignite the intimacy in your relationship.
See also: 22 Things Guys Do That Girls Love
Allison Eyube is the Editor in Chief at Whatsdalatest. As a consultant, he enhances brand awareness and the communication process. As a writer, Allison is committed to giving everyone the best relationship advice and wellness information.
He enjoys writing useful content for people from all walks of life.